Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Arizona to Seattle trip May 09 lots of rain 1593 miles and 32 stops

Cabazon CA, home of the windmills
Well on Thursday April april 30th at 4:30 am I kissed the wife and babies and I hit the road for seattle WA to drop off Jasons bike. I couldnt of asked for a better trip except for the 600 miles of rain it was an experience to say the least. I stopped in LA to Joshua for a few then headed for Oakland but only made it to San Luis the first day stopped by electrical problemos. I set out friday headed for oakland to see MAX i pulled in just under the rain. Maxwell showed me the town and the sites he is a good man and friend. Saturday I headed to the north into the rain max set me out in the right direction. I made it to sacramento soaked to the bone so I call jeffrey so I could dry my clothes at his pad after a couple hours it cleared until I was back on the road again headed for redding were jason was waiting. Me and jay made it to lake shasta that night in the freezing rain. We got some rest that night and headed toward seattle it was a long 550 more miles but we pulled in at 10:30 pm I was an amazing trip. 1593 miles later gives you a lot to think about LOVE. Thanks Jason for letting me build you a bike and for being such a rad friend, also thanks to MAx Josh Jeff MOna and my boys for the help along the way. Love Jeremiah

little slide show

pismo eachoregon
mr forohaur and river
jeffrey y yo
joshua y yo
me and maxwell
mt shasta
68 custom fender
68 in WASHINGTOn
Schaaf Family
puget sound

fishy tank
the grid
jays garage
on the road
double lumberjack with cheese


El video its a little long but its my trip and the editing is tits

17 comments:

  1. lota miles lota fun - good work! gotta love a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. River Phoneix or Cory Feldman [Stand by me]not sure who yet on the new look.The story is inspirational to say the least,we only wish we could have gone on a ride like that...Builds the bikes and delivers them !!!wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. River Phoenix...... I knew I was looking fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great trip coverage Jeremiah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bet you loved that cushy suspension...and you look nothing like river phoenix....more sort of the young steve mcqueen dont you think??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading stuff like this, real motorcycle riding. awesome.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeremiah was nice to put a personality
    to the man. i dont even know what i'm trying to say.... but nice to meet you. 5'5" 193
    technically o-beast. like rod said you wear it well. yer welcome here anytime. thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That just put a smile on my face with a little tear in my eye.Jeremiah living the dream,Stay Loaded and Keep on keepin' on!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool post Jeremiah, looks like you got to see some sweet new places. Mt Shasta & Mickey Dees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. RIDING GOLD!!....LOVE IT!
    CABAZON WAS LIKE 25 MINS FROM ME...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right on - great story and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jeremiah,

    can you tell me where you found a cool rear fender?

    I'm searching one similar for my project

    Thank you

    Ciro from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  14. really nice the fishy tank!
    jap style...right?
    :)

    btw...where that tank comes from??
    is it a mustang??

    ReplyDelete