Saturday, September 4, 2010

The night and day eater!! 47 knucklehead

Well here she is I finally finished her up for my good buddy Andrea. He and Angel arrived today from luxembourg to see his new baby waitin for him. They are on a 24 day ridin trip to all kinds of sweet places I wish I could go. This bike has consumed the last month of my life literally she has been a true labor of love night and day. I am super happy with the bike I was able to do everything at my little shop. Painting and bodywork ain't no joke it is a lot of work this frame took a lot of my fingertips, I was also able to lay my first two tone paint on this bike i love it so much. I cant wait to put some miles on this baby with andrea. I will have loads more pics to come and some more info once I catch up on some sleep. sorry for laggin on the blog I am back now. Thanks mona, jonas,angus, marcus, luke,daniel, trev,mama,maxi,kelly slow, for all the help and advice to get her done love u guys. jeremiah

14 comments:

  1. Great build Jeremiah! It came along way since I saw it in your shop in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice mate..i like how its pulled back...no fuss...its very satisfying when everything can be done in house..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah.... excellent machine... sucks my breath away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bike came out amazing just like all the other ones aswell

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey jeremiah...love to see that fire extinguisher there for first fire ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again a jewel made by Jeremiah, what a show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet my friend...you are building these faster than chromer's take. I like the color alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome bike man!!!....love the paint job!
    greetings from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paint looks rad.... and as always you killed it.... Nice compliment to the last bike you built for Andrea... he's lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been missing your posts, now I know why. Nice bike of course, but also great job on the paint. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is truly living up to its name (the night and day eater).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey mate
    well done. Your a great bike builder very talented very old school

    ReplyDelete