Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Conan the Barbarian on the road to Paloma

A couple weeks ago I finished up this 1957 flh for Jason Momoa who is a real sweet holmbre. He is playin the new Conan the Barbarian that comes out later this year. He brought me his bike a while back and wanted some changes done to her. So we stripped her down and between me, daniel, chris and the haifley brothers we fixed her up just the way he wanted her all bare and road ready. He will be using the bike in a sweet movie they just started filming called Road to Paloma it is going to be an awesome little movie I am glad to be a part of it. Love jeremiah. Thanks loads buddy see you soon.







2 comments:

  1. Congrats for the work. But tell me something:
    I watch the movie, and some parts of the bike is gone?
    First - Exchange a Fishtail by a 2x1 exhaust
    why?
    Second - take it off a backlight

    ReplyDelete