Monday, August 29, 2011

1949 PanShovel Chopper 4 SALE!!!

I have this real sweet 1949 Panshovel Chopper project up for sale. It starts and runs good and it only needs a few more things to be road ready. It should be completed in a few days. I can either complete the bike and leave it in it's current condition or I can rebuild it to your liking. The bike has a 21" spool up front with a new tire and a 18" rear wheel with a juice drum and a new avon tire on back. The frame is a 1955 panhead straight leg, that has been chopperized but is in good condition. The motor and trans are nice and in working order. It has a couple of little sweet bits and bobs. It can be yours for a reasonable price. The bike is titled and registered in Arizona as a 1949 Harley Davidson in my name. Contact me if you are interested at pies_sucios@hotmail.com or you can call me at 602 332 2971.
Thanks loads, Jeremiah








5 comments:

  1. how bout a trade for a bunch of my kids clothes they grew out of?? cuz they dont stop growin!! j/p ....beauty man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you accept an 01 sportster chopper as a trade or partial trade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you consider an 01 sportster chopper as a trade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trade or partial trade for 01 sportster chopper?

    ReplyDelete