Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BUFFALO or BUST!!!

Well yesterday my good holmbre luke hit the road solo headed back to beautiful buffalo, new york. He graduated friday from MMI motorcycle school and from the shop I call it L.T.I. love cycles tech institute!! I am sure gonna miss you buddy you became part of the family. He set off yesterday across this big beautiful country headed for home. He called me today and made it to MOab Utah safe and sound, he will hit denver 2 maro and then omaha, chicago, cleveland then home if the beemer makes it which iam sure it will. He is looking for any place to chrash along the way home if you have an empty space he has a sleepin bag you can email him at lukereidy@yahoo.com if you have a place for a sweet brother.. Love you luke see you again soon





No comments:

Post a Comment