Thursday, June 14, 2012

jesus saves

I finally wrapped up my holme boy Robins 1951 Panhead from good ol Canadia. It has been fun doing her up for him,  I freshened up the motor all new like and have been slowly breakin it in for the ride across the desert. Maxwell painted up the tank real nice and i did the rest of the goods I hope you like it Robin born free is a couple weeks away cant wait to ride together yeah the sissy bar is super stupid tall like 6 feet Iam sure it will rip the fender off well hopefully not :)



7 comments:

  1. so sweet bud... cant wait to roll out with you guys! truly my dream bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a 'Man bar', nothin sissy there at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again you amaze me with this fine craftmanship..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice.. great work Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking good miah, see I do read you blog, so there

    ReplyDelete