Sunday, January 20, 2013

4 year anniversary campout

Ok, I pinned down the location for this year's camp out. I am doing it at Bartlett Flats at Bartlett lake, which is located about 65 miles north east of phoenix. There is about 2 miles of open beach camping and it is first come first serve. I will have signs posted when you get to the lake.  You will have to ride down about 3 miles of maintained dirt road to get to the site.




My buddy Karl from KDS designs in Australia hooked up this killer poster for this years show. Thanks so much.
This year is more about getting out and riding your bike. load it down with all your neccesary camping gear and fishing pole and get ready to relax by the lake with friends and family. 
There are no bands or D.J.s this year, just the sounds of nature, campfires and old choppers puttin through the desert.

There will still be a place to display your choppers and I will be giving out a couple of awards.

There is gonna be a killer pollo asado dinner Saturday night hooked up by my mom and pops and a breakfast on Sunday. 
BYOB and other refreshments, just no glass containers please, they are prohibited at the lake.

Each camper will need to purchase a Tonto National Forest pass from any of the local gas stations in the surrounding area. They are 6 dollars per day. You can find out all that info on the link below.

I ask when you come for the campout to remove all garbage and leave it the way you found it!! We will not be the only people at the lake during the weekend so I ask everyone to be respectful and mindful of others please.
See you soon. Love Jeremiah



1 comment:

  1. Hey- Are you kids having any vendors? If so, I would be interested in setting up a small booth with leather goods. Give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete