Friday, October 7, 2011

NYC rountripper

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to go NYC cause the sweet gentlemen over @ the WKITHOK invited me to be a part of their amazing bikeshow in brooklyn along with a ton of amazing people. It was my first time to the big apple all I can say is everyone must go at least once it is amazing. Went to the top of the empire state building, saw some real big dinosaurs, relaxed in a park that you could get lost in, the whole city is breathtaking. The bike show and the days leading up to it were mind boggling, I ate to much sushi and fried chicken, met Mr. Tom Fugle a truely amazing living legend... Thank you so much guys cant wait to see you again soon someday love Jeremiah


atop the city



central park


bike showin




Brontosaurisin


Mr. Fugle

2 comments:

  1. Jeremiah, It was good to meet you in NYC. Good luck with the shop...
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i didn't know you actually made it to the show?! I was thinking you got overrun by the need to find a new shop. Glad you enjoyed yourself in this neck of the woods! I got to meet Tom too, but I had also just missed him about a year and change ago at the DESMOINES Dice Party as he started his EVO chop and smoked out the parking lot with oil then had a chick hop on the back and without hesitation quickly ripped through the parking lot into the street flying through the gears. What a beast!- Sergio

    ReplyDelete